We produce High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipe, which is available in ISO -4427 standard like PN-10 to PN-12.5 (SDR-17 and 13.6). By using 100% virgin HDPE compound which grad PE-100. RFL HDPE pipes have an average life of more than 50 years under normal working conditions. RFL This High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipes are available in different sizes ranging from 20 mm to 650 mm.
- • Low specific weight
- • Flexibility
- • Perfect weld ability
- • Abrasion and wear
- • Good chemical resistance
- • Low coefficient of friction
- • Tough and strong
- • Good weathering resistance
1. Water Supply Systems
2. Industrial Application
- • In water supply distribution systems.
- • As a replacement of G.I. Pipes in Bore Well application for submersible pumps.
- • For suction and delivery lines of jet pumps and centrifugal pumps.
3. Environmental Protection
- • HDPE Pipes can be used for disposal of corrosive effluents chemicals and treated / untreated wastes.
- • Acids and Alkalies can be transported through these pipes.
- • For conveying edible oils, fruit pulps, juices, milk and other food products.
- • As ducts for Air Conditioning and Ventilation.
4. Hydro - Transport Systems
- • HDPE Pipes are also used for industrial waste treatment plants & Water treatment plants.
- • For drainage of Sewerage.
- • For disposal of sand - slurry in dredging operations.
- • HDPE Pipes can be used for transporting slurries of Iron - Ore, Fly Ash etc.